E-Glass Direct Roving for Pultrusion are compatible with polyester,
vinyl ester and epoxy resins.
1) Minimal fuzz during processing
2) Fast wet-out and wet-through
3) Good fiber dispersion and high composite mechanical properties
4) Strands are easily opened to expose their filaments with minimal
5) High strength, Even payout tension
6) Low rate of dry abrasion over creel contact points
E-Glass Direct Roving for Pultrusion are especially used to produce
gratings, various robs and profiles.
|Items:||Linear Density, tex||Resin Compatibility||Features|
|BH314||4400||UP, VE, EP||Fast wet-out|
|BH316||300, 600, 1200, 2400||UP, VE, EP||Fast wet-out, High strength, Reinforced core of cable|
|BH312||300-9600||UP, VE, EP||Fast wet-out, High strength, Low fuzz|